Thursday, August 6, 2009

Moving on

Shoulders and Arms. No I didn't double up yesterday as I was exhausted and had a lot of work to do plus had to work in the city last night. I did stay on track and continue with the next session which is great. As long as I don't fall behind I'm happy. I will do my best to fit in a double workout before the end of the week, but at this point I'm a little concerned about even staying on track. I have to work out of town for a few days and that always seems to throw me off.

I think if I'm schedule around working out I'll be good. The plan is to workout tomorrow morning/early afternoon as usually planned. Saturday will be the monkey wrench. Do I stay in Sacramento and workout at the hotel or commute home an hour and workout here in the morning and head back to Sac in time to commute with the others? If I stay and have to share a room I will not get to workout as the others sleep in. If I come back my sleep/recovery time will be significantly shorter, but is the best chance of getting to workout. Hmm. Probably coming home. Less chance of blowing my workout and getting sucked into a party at the hotel.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment