Monday, August 10, 2009

Checking in

As expected, working out of town proved to be a major obsticle to working out. Since I came home Friday night I had to get up early Saturday without much sleep. Spent the morning travelling, getting to Tahoe just in time for load in at the gig. By the time we got to the hotel we had just enough time to get ready and head back to the venue. Sunday morning, again, I had to get up early without much sleep to meet up and head home. Spent most of Sunday morning and a little afternoon travelling, getting home to a house full of guests. After unpacking a fell asleep for an unknown amount of time before heading back down to our house full of guests who ended up spending the night.

I can't usually workout on Sunday anyway, but no matter, couldn't have if I wanted to.

Monday morning and we still have guests so I don't imagine I will be working out this morning so I'm getting right into work. Hoping to get most of it done this morning. Maybe I'll be able to workout this afternoon when the temperature gets over 100 degrees:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment